• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Lying in the grass, I would sometimes open my eyes, just to watch the clouds tumble across the blue Indiana afternoon sky.
Unfolding her hands gently, Rosie hoped the little ladybug had survived, but it wasn’t there and in its place was a young girl, not unlike herself, but so spindly and sparkly that she couldn’t help but laugh.
One Fat Lady and the Noughts: It has a great beat, and you can dance to it.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
136 queries in 0.7720 seconds