• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Jan van de Boer ran afoul of Melbourne in other ways besides time zone disparity; Heather – the ex wife – had a penchant for a card game called Millles Borne but Jan, in his innate stubbornness, insisted it was really called Melbourne and even after viewing the box the game came in claimed it was wrong (he was sure he played an Australian card game once that had names of crops such as rye and wheat on some of the cards) even though he had no way of proving to Heather the error of her ways.
Jan van de Boer didn’t expect much from his love life, after all the first song he made out to was “Me and You and a Dog Named Boo” , but as he explained to Heather it could have been much worse since he was wearing headgear during Video Killed The Radio Star and, that being said, since he was considerate the occasional booty call should not be out of the question.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
134 queries in 0.4302 seconds