• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Sister Sarah, hoping she could correct my son’s dogmatic world view to something more appropriate, tried reasoning with him - she actually asked him if Santa Claus died for our sins on Good Friday how it was possible for him to deliver presents on Christmas Eve - but my son didn’t even bat an eye, “Easter,” he replied and then he added a “duh” as only a fifth grader can when confronted with the unbelievable stupidity of his elder generation, “He comes back to life on Easter just so he has time to get ready for Christmas”....and having thus educated the elderly nun ordered her to say 15 Hail Mary’s before sending her to the principals office.
The atmosphere at the Vatican dry cleaners was tense ever since it was discovered that the Shroud of Turin had been washed with a load of red tee shirts and, while some of the trainees found this funny, no one was laughing out loud because the pope was still pissed about someone turning his new cotton underpants pink the week before and he had been doling out 1000 Hail Mary’s to any unlucky soul who happened to walk into his confessional.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 0.8464 seconds