• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Ella found it curious that her husband and his friends would often pledge their left testicle, which given their fondness for their genitalia, caused her to wonder if there were something wrong with the proverbial “left nut,” and, as she observed to her friend Claudia, no one ever offers their right nut for anything so it would only stand to reason their was a problem with the left gonad of the male of the species because, let’s face it, no male voluntarily surrenders any part of their manhood willingly, even if it is a shriveled little ball.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
132 queries in 0.7171 seconds