• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Gary the Angry Easter Bunny, hopeful that he would be chosen to drive the Oscar Meyer Wiener Mobile in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, arrived at the staging area too late, having been waylaid on the subway, and found that he had been assigned to the Playtex Tampon Mobile and because of union regulations found that he could not refuse the assignment and would be forever remembered as the man in the dingy white bunny suit who drove the giant tampon all over New York City..
Gary the Angry Easter Bunny became the unofficial tow truck of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade because of the long white string trailing out the back of the Playtex Tampon Mobile and he found himself called into service when the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile rear ended the Red Bull truck
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 0.7113 seconds