• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Time may be artificial and arbitrary and a generally bad idea, but once a week it nearly redeems itself by declaring Friday.
It is Friday, and it is our solemn responsibility to shake our booties!
“I hate Mondays,” thought Bob, “and I’m not real fond of Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Friday mornings either.”
As soon as Kathy heard the blood-curdling scream from somewhere behind the Reference Desk that the Zombie Removal Squad had missed one.
The elite workers who have window cubicles are never in on Friday afternoons.
When all you can talk about is boots, beer and cake, it might be time to give up and just damn well go and drink beer.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
141 queries in 0.6959 seconds