• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
It seems that California becomes the new Florida.
A cold stabbing fear pierced my heart when I learned that the reason my debit card declined is some asshole in Florida has been using it fraudulently; I have never been to Florida and my card is never out of my sight..how could this outrage have happened?
The governor's spokesman adjusted his leopard print yoga pants and whispered into the microphone, " I assure you the governor has a porpoise"; which at least explained the smell coming from his office chair.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.6618 seconds