• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I have a theory about the correlation of the number of ‘popularity’ type applications a person has on their facebook page and their actual popularity but it’s probably best not shared.
It was a thought too long to post on Twitter, too short to post on his blog, not public enough for Facebook, not pedantic enough for the listserv and not artsy enough for Plurk, which is why Ken finally just picked up the phone.
I’m proud to be an Okie from Facebookokey.
“Facebook: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy… unless it is eBay/Paypal.”
Obscene word, you, facebook, obscene word, you!
Facebook stands proudly next to Comcast in the Pantheon of Evil(tm).
An unintended consequence of social networking sites such as Facebook is now people with no commonsense can share thinks best kept to themselves, such as the young man who is currently experiencing an adverse reaction due to the consumption of dairy, or the fat, balding white man who is suddenly in his boogie zone.
I deleted my Facebook less than ten minutes ago and I am already feeling terrible…OMFG, where are all my friends?
Now that Facebook is out, you’re all stuck with my random nonsense.
Every time I check Pam’s or Bakerina’s or Bunni’s or even JB’s blog and there’s nothing new, my hate for Facebook grows.
Every so often on Facebook I will see that someone posted, “If God has ever answered a prayer click ‘like’” - well, I can’t really say if God has ever answered any of my prayers - not really - but, she did create girls and I have to definitely love her for that (so, maybe God has answered my prayers after all).
Spam Fail: ‘Mouse, do you know who looks at your facebook profile?
If I just come over here and post all of my Facebook statuses, would any one pay attention?
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
155 queries in 0.7586 seconds