• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Staring at himself in the mirror, it hit Rudy that his mom had been absolutely right - the world just didn’t need any more Elvis impersonators.
Her Id took the form of Elvis, when it wanted to be seen by the Ego.
Ernestine looked exactly as Elvis always imagined her, tight lipped and persnickety, her oversized fashionable eyeglasses floated across her face magnifying her beady, close set eyes and she had a way of walking through a room, nose pinched, as if she constantly smelled something distasteful to her.
Earlier this week my spiritual counselor advised me to be quiet and listen for the still, small voice within and I will get the answers the I seek, but each time I follow her advice all I hear is that same Marlboro coated voice saying, “Elvis, we got to win that race!
Elvis is a perfect being and he has died for your sins so that you might conquer death and live.
The remains thought to be that of John the Baptist actually turned out to belong to Elvis despite protestations from Mama Cass who claimed she had been body surfing with the King along the Sea of Galilee earlier that week.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
142 queries in 1.4586 seconds