• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
My childhood was spent in fear worrying that my little league team would discover I preferred playing with my sister’s Easy Bake Oven over the Tonka Trucks (still made of die cast metal) that my parents bought in hope that I would demonstrate an avid interest in more masculine pursuits.
It was the idea of tiny cakes that sustained us, even as we knew in our hearts the Easy Bake oven was subpar.
TAGS: Easy Bake Oven
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 0.6241 seconds