• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Even though “Doug” wore a mask, everyone recognized the purse.
“Doug” didn’t mind the black spy clothes, but simply refused to buy a new purse.
“Doug” easily distracted the guard dog with a sandwich from the purse, but had nothing to offer the cat.
Angry for being ignored, the cat ransacked the purse while “Doug” cased the joint.
“Don’t forget the purse, “Doug,” the cat said, concealing the stolen cellphone behind his back.
Delia stood on Dipshit’s shoulders in the 5-foot snowdrift (it was Duluth, remember) and managed to force open the jailhouse window using only her steel-tipped claws.
Would the cats succumb to their capitalistic cravings and sell “Doug’s” estrogen to Willy, the neighborhood spider monkey, or simply feed it to the dog, just to see what happened?
Unlike me, the “Doug” mug is very real.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
145 queries in 1.3181 seconds