• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Dudley, my 2 year old deer chihuahua, explained to me this morning that the notion of a heaven for people is utterly preposterous, but doggie heaven was a very real place where good doggies chase squirrels across cool spring meadows of tall grass and roll around or sleep in the sun all day, and while people heaven was not real, a good dog owner could go to doggie heaven when they died if they gave the right kind of treats and good belly rubs everyday and, if I wanted to know, I was exactly the type of human he would like to have in heaven with him.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
131 queries in 0.8328 seconds