• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
The SCW pondered her life, deciding that perhaps the solution was to become a Carmelite Nun - not because she had any particular religious leanings (despite being raised according to her parent’s beliefs) - but because she was sick to death of hearing about every one else ‘getting a bit’ while she was stuck with DIY.
“Well,” Henry’s wife said as the doctors and nurses went about their business, “if you had taken the toaster to a repairman the way I suggested, you wouldn’t be in this situation at all.”
Luckily, I didn’t do the math until Monday morning, but over the weekend, I now realize I singlehandedly moved somewhere between two and three tons of wood from the driveway and up thirteen feet to the roof (and installed it).
That expanding foam you use to seal around doors and windows bonds to skin with at least ten times the staying power of superglue.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
137 queries in 0.7858 seconds