• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I have written nine double-spaced pages about the California budget crisis so far, and not one sentence is good enough to post on Scrine - except maybe the part where I playfully suggest we force our governor to read the book Catch-22.
I really should write a good sentence about my teenage son’s discovery of blue balls, the ensuing discussion involving cause and effect, life in general, and possible remedies for his discomfort, but I wouldn’t want to embarrass any young man at such a critical time in his life, particularly my own son, and besides, his wild exclamation at the end of our conversation was better than any sentence I could write on the topic—“What?! There’s a penalty for not masturbating?”
The general thought is that if it doesn’t get better, then it is bound to get worse, though at present, unless someone dies, it really couldn’t get worse - however, and sadly, for it to get better anytime soon, a large sum of money would have to be come upon, and short of winning the lottery, or theft, a large inheritance seems ideal.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.5586 seconds