• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Carl gazed with care upon the pervert moon.
As the state’s leading bacon expert, Carl was called upon to testify at least once a week, earning him a comfortable living, with the exception of whenever he ran or tried to touch his toes.
Thanks largely to Carl B.‘s expert bacon testimony, my friend Schuster says he better understands the acceptable consumption limits of pork, but even more importantly, he now knows how to successfully argue a temporary insanity case involving the murder of anyone who takes the last slice of bacon.
A few weeks after whittling the miniature, old-fashioned rotary telephone, Carl was surprised to find a bill for it in the mail, which, Carl noted with some dismay, appeared to be a full-sized replica.
Several years passed before Carl realized that naming the baby Scarabaeus had been a drastic mistake.
By the time he turned 45, Carl had slowed down considerably, and by 55, was able to reach full speed in any room of the house.
Carl wasn’t sure exactly what it meant to “be boffo,” but he made his best guess and was promptly arrested.
Carl didn’t think of himself as possessive, or even aggressive for that matter, but sometimes he’d fly into a rage when he saw the way the melted cheese stuck to the spatula.
Climbing onto the bathroom scale the day before Thanksgiving, Carl was more determined than ever to file his lawsuit against the SpinRite Scale Company.
“I’m sorry,” Dr. Leo told Carl after the examination, “but I’m afraid there are no medications available to control your escalating pieanoia.”
Carl would often stare at coworker’s breasts for hours at a time, yet because of his dysexlexia, often confused one breast for the other.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
151 queries in 1.1012 seconds