• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I will never fall asleep watching CNN again, last night I dreamed that Obama had released a gaggle of robotic chickens on an unsuspecting Hilary Clinton.
The chief did his best to block out the 8 hours of non-stop CNN that played in the background at work, but occasionally he would let his guard down just in time to hear tasty bits of nonsense such as, “What she was doing was leveraging the equity of the verbage.”
Jacob stays up nights now, watching CNN, face white, afraid to turn the channel because life as he knows it will be ending any day now, any day…
CNN Headline News: God is Dead; Detectives seek Satan as Person of Interest.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
137 queries in 0.7551 seconds