• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
The CIA agents who secretly bug your car would like you to know that Spoon is in, Coldplay is out, and it’s never too early to find an All Holiday Music radio station.
The CIA agents who secretly bug your car urge you to resist the fad of “going green” and exploring your public transportation options, because it’s so much harder for them to record your conversations on the subway.
The CIA agents who secretly bug your car have noted for the record that you listen to the Disney radio station even when no children are in the vehicle.
In the late 1960’s the CIA developed a covert ops program – code named Farmer’s Daughter – to entrap foreign dignitaries of least favored nations by sneaking naked 15 year old girls into their hotel rooms, and then – after arming their father’s with shot guns – telling the salt-of-the-earth Americans what rooms their daughter’s where currently staying.
The CIA agents who secretly bug your car have no idea what happened to your Hootie and the Blowfish cassette, none at all, but suggest you not ask too many questions and just be happy with David Bowie’s Greatest Hits.
The CIA agents who secretly bug your car want you to know the Egg McMuffin you stuck in your glove compartment last summer achieved self-awareness at exactly 02:14 a.m.
The CIA resolutely denies having dumped LSD in my well 20 years ago, but the talking iguana begs to differ.
The CIA agents who secretly bug your car would prefer it if you stopped offering to ride-share with your drum circle.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
145 queries in 0.6780 seconds