• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Boot has gleefully pointed out that I have now appeared in the list of ten scriners, which is a little disturbing… and lead me to wondering *where is* Bunni - the person whose posting made me discover the scrine site in the first place - I wanted to cite the quote I’d received via messenger, before sharing it willy-nilly with others - come back bunni!
“I’m trying to make you nervous, but it is not working,” lamented the lithe brown-eyed Parisian behind the bar pouring me a whiskey; “Honey, you are going to have to work a lot harder than that; I’ve never been made nervous by an attractive man standing behind a bar and offering me ‘whatever I like.’”
You never know where bunnies might be hiding, even in your boots, so always check for fluffy sights, else watch out for cahoots.
To Bunni. Thank you!
When I complain that I can’t give myself away with a free cellphone, the correct response is NOT, “Well…what kind of minutes plan are you offering?”
If you should receive the honor of being kissed by Bunni, call her the next day or risk having your tongue cut out and then forced to gargle with salt water.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
142 queries in 1.2459 seconds