• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
e, venturing down under, decided that she must try all forms of local cuisine even, she decided, if it meant eating a pie floater.
Grud was generally impressed when she noticed a shiny new and as yet unsigned Australian band featured in Scrine Tunes - but moving on to the new Scrine comics was a little dejected to find that ‘mouse, bunni, bakerina, pam — well most of the scrine clan for that matter — had failed to entertain her with their own cartoon interpretations of scrine sentences - ‘dance for me, dammit!’ she cried to an empty room.
The adoption of rain dancing as the national sport of Australia finally paid off - the heavens opened and rain poured down, the thunder clapped and Henry felt a slight tingle as lightenig felled a tree close by.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.5580 seconds