• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I am embarrased by the fact that even though I can’t stand Anne Coulter and what she represents I find her totally hot and would sleep with her as long as none of my friends ever found out.
I received a letter from Anne’s attorneys today asking me to stop sending marriage proposals to her, but what they don’t understand is that we have had a connection ever since she flipped me off when I cut her off on the FDR last month; true love cannot be stopped.
The National Enquirer’s exclusive story revealing Anne Coulter’s alien abduction experiences may explain the insanity of her ideas.
It should go without saying that one should never provoke hungry, anorexic and delusional conservatives while they are holding a rifle.
What we had was great but I’d rather sleep with Marie Osmond!
“I find Hillary Clinton kind of hot,” slurred Larry, continuing the thought way too far, “For her, I’d put on a blue dress and crawl under her desk any time.”
Random Allison thought it great fun to crouch behind the bushes outside Anne Coulter’s bedroom braying like a donkey.
I tired explaining to Anne that, although the email said it was sent by Michelle Obama, Mrs. Obama and I were not on a first name basis and I was definitely not in her “five.”
In order to raise money for the Fed’s proposed $700 billion dollar bail out of AIG there will be a charity car wash on the White House lawn this Saturday from 10 AM to 5 PM, the Republican Boosters will be selling freedom toast and freedom fries and Palin and Coulter will hit the mud in all out white girl cat fight – be there or be liberal!
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
147 queries in 1.8970 seconds