• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Dark Shadows as a modern soap opera.
Yesterday in math class the teacher said, “ok children lets start off with a few new math problems, ‘what’s five times two,’” and Clyde replied, “twelve” in a questioning voice, and the teacher contiued without missing a beat in a peppy voice, “Ok, now let’s try to get an answer from someone who’s not a complete retard!”
It is a little known fact that Tom Cruise and Mork from Ork are actually first cousins, nanoo nanoo.
One day while watching dancing with the “stars” Bad Father got the bright idea to try one of the flips with his youngest daughter, Kiki, and they tried it and it went beautifully until they decided to show off their new skills to Dot, but unfortunetly the celing in the library was much lower than in the living room… (THUMP - WAAAAAAH - Sound of Dot laughing so hard she nearly passes out).
Is it really fresh?
TAGS: American pop culture
Oh Lord, won’tcha buy me a Porsche, my friends all drive Mercedes, I must make amends.
I recall wearing a white dress, then came the pig blood; vengeance was mine.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
144 queries in 1.6515 seconds