• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Schrodinger’s Cat mused out loud to Einstein about the death of Arthur C. Clarke wondering if he had a David Bowman moment as he drew his terminal breath, but Einstein thought that instead of a “My God, it’s full of stars” moment he probably disintegrated into millions of nano particles but conceded that it would have been cool if Clarke had turned into a fetus floating through space in a bubble like David Bowman did at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
131 queries in 0.6430 seconds