• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
If someone has one of those Back to the Future DeLoreans handy, could you please stop by 1976 and pick me up a cold six-pack of RC Cola?
“They tried to sell us jars of peanut butter and jelly all swirled together back in the Seventies, and we laughed it off the shelves, Boy, just laughed it right off,” sneered Zeke’s father, gesturing at the grocery shelf while his motorized scooter weaved precariously, “but now look - it’s back - which is proof positive your generation is gullible enough to buy anything.”
No motorcycle-riding action figure was safe from the influence Evel Knievel had on young boys (and a few girls like me) in the 70’s.
Jan van de Boer felt profound gratitude for all of the nuclear attack drills he participated in during his elementary school days, because with nuclear war predicted to start today, June 12th, he was prepared to dive under the nearest school desk.
In the early 1970’s I was regularly ingesting pre-1962 Crayons as proven by the fact I find “flesh” vastly superior to “peach.”
During the 1970s, most flocks experienced a dramatic increase in a cappella dance parties, but this was mostly on account of the difficulty ducks had in successfully handling the 8-track equipment.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
141 queries in 0.9510 seconds