• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
While not all of the original comments or Scrineblog entries have made it home to roost quite yet, it appears the days of newscrine.com have come to a close.
Scrine.com is back in business. Still lacking a decent mobile access, but we're getting close.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
2017 ~ 38
2016 ~ 89
2015 ~ 259
2014 ~ 138
2013 ~ 256
2012 ~ 433
2011 ~ 940
2010 ~ 1786
2009 ~ 2631
2008 ~ 3808
2007 ~ 4502
2006 ~ 3037
2005 ~ 1188
I am now torn between DON'T LOOK AT MY TRUMP BUTT and my longtime favorite DO I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY TEETH?
I would be delighted to knit at your funeral.
Opened for The Spitting Crickets 5 days a week at Jack's Pub and Grub after they left the post office in the afternoon.
Instead I'm a professional paperwork pusher with a big pile of unopened mail on my kitchen table.
Quick, no Googling, what are the capitals of Canada, Australia, Mexico and Botswana?
After spending several hours upside down with his arm wedged between body panels, shredding knuckles and cramping fingers, Juan finished tightening all the impossible-to-reach nuts... and then noticed the convenient access panel inside the engine compartment.
Just don't make me give skynet my fingerprints.
Roses are red, violets are blue; you're even a dick in my dreams about you.
For his ability to elegantly express his incoherent frustration and anger.
There is a special place in hell reserved for the meter maid who sees you have a couple minutes left on your meter and stands around scratching his/her ass so he/she can write you a ticket when the flag flips up.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
151 queries in 0.5893 seconds