• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
While not all of the original comments or Scrineblog entries have made it home to roost quite yet, it appears the days of newscrine.com have come to a close.
Scrine.com is back in business. Still lacking a decent mobile access, but we're getting close.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
2016 ~ 63
2015 ~ 259
2014 ~ 138
2013 ~ 256
2012 ~ 433
2011 ~ 940
2010 ~ 1786
2009 ~ 2631
2008 ~ 3808
2007 ~ 4502
2006 ~ 3037
2005 ~ 1188
This weekend I'm going to fill in my mail-in ballot, drop it in a post box, unplug the tv, and block all news sites until November 9.
Zebra went down in a spray of blood, still singing "Hakuna Matata."
Xylophone music makes me gay!
Whose stupid idea was it to make a TV show and cartoon with a big, cuddly, purple T-rex?
When a copy of 'Alice's Restaurant' on vinyl followed me home from the flea market last weekend, that was nothing special, but when the song came on today via random play in my computer, I began to feel the world must be sending me a sign to either begin preparing to avoid the military draft, or at least to start planning my Thanksgiving menu.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2016
150 queries in 1.2449 seconds