• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
While not all of the original comments or Scrineblog entries have made it home to roost quite yet, it appears the days of newscrine.com have come to a close.
Scrine.com is back in business. Still lacking a decent mobile access, but we're getting close.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
2016 ~ 33
2015 ~ 259
2014 ~ 138
2013 ~ 256
2012 ~ 433
2011 ~ 940
2010 ~ 1786
2009 ~ 2631
2008 ~ 3808
2007 ~ 4502
2006 ~ 3037
2005 ~ 1188
I admit it—I was responsible for the psychic explosion that left that so-called customer service agent at the bank a shuddering blob of rotting jellyfish on the floor, but he deserved it, he really deserved it.
During the middle of the night I was a winning jockey who got the girl, then later a powerful attorney with both charm and money, and then right before I woke up I was deep in a jungle, able to leap and fly from tree to tree with almost no effort, so I'm sure it's easy to see which dream I would chose to be real.
I used to believe that if money couldn't directly buy happiness, at least it could buy good scotch, which was for years a good enough substitute, but lately I find that the scotch just gives me a headache and irritates my prostate.
Sunday the first shoe dropped; Monday the second shoe; now I am waiting on the third shoe to drop.
Damn you and your orthopedically sound choices axl; you and you're knee walker are not about to rock.
There will be flashbacks, dream sequences and adverbage galore, and the not-yet-existant editor can make honey with it.
While I've never been too good with numbers, it's true-12 steps forward and 7 steps back is still 5 steps away from you.
At approximately 5:50 this morning, I was arrested in my home for the murder of the Purple Paper Maker, but I'm assuming the police lost all their evidence when I woke up a minute later.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2016
163 queries in 1.1466 seconds