• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
While not all of the original comments or Scrineblog entries have made it home to roost quite yet, it appears the days of newscrine.com have come to a close.
Scrine.com is back in business. Still lacking a decent mobile access, but we're getting close.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
2016 ~ 5
2015 ~ 259
2014 ~ 138
2013 ~ 256
2012 ~ 433
2011 ~ 940
2010 ~ 1786
2009 ~ 2631
2008 ~ 3808
2007 ~ 4502
2006 ~ 3037
2005 ~ 1188
Inspired by Boot, 'mouse gathered up his research materials on hydrology, bought a one-way ticket to Helsinki, and resolved to write the definitive Finnish dam book.
I don't often make resolutions, but this year I resolve to finish my damn book.
Miss Jane and I do not respond well to polite invitations, but we both enjoy a nice cup of tea and a well-aimed threat.
I resolve to stop doing some things for awhile, or do them less over a longer stretch of time.
I resolve to read profusely, love unreservedly, greet every sunrise with wonder, appreciate every moment, celebrate every sunset and sleep peacefully.
This year I started a book. It has a beginning, a middle, an end. It is not done, but a first draft has begun to smoulder and fire. It's true beginning - it's heart and soul - belongs here.
When Earl came upon the scene his pointy head spun with the intricacies involved in deciphering the layers upon layers of clues including the leather bound tax returns and hand written origamied notes and came to the inevitable yet mind blowing conclusion that this was just another one of those things that he should let go.
Vowing to be a better, healthier person I read the diet/detox advice that you should start by cutting out the CRAP (Caffeine, Refined Sugar, Alcohol and Processed foods) and after 30 seconds of soul searching, I decided, "Nah!"
I've seen it several places so I can't attribute it properly, but lately I found the perfect description for my own nights: I sleep like a baby -- I wake up every two hours, crying.
Are no way to elect a leader. Just sayin.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2016
150 queries in 0.6248 seconds