• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
So it shouldn't be keeping me awake but of course it is, waiting for it to take on a human rhythm, waiting for the need to take action to investigate and do something about it because shit I'm the grown up (there used to be another grown up here but in the end I was just imagining that) and so I'll have to put on clothes, grab a flashlight and a cup of coffee, and my phone (can't go anywhere without that damn thing) and step out into the yard to properly witness the heinous crime of tree branches scrapping against a shed roof.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
148 queries in 0.4637 seconds