• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
While not all of the original comments or Scrineblog entries have made it home to roost quite yet, it appears the days of newscrine.com have come to a close.
Scrine.com is back in business. Still lacking a decent mobile access, but we're getting close.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Coy Fu spent years looking for Janet in order to fully realize the prophecy of the calligraphed American letters tattooed on his arm one epic drunken night by Bud.
Barry is so square that his friends refer to him as "cubic."
After Corky's owner failed to pay the exorbitant ransom the poor Chihuahua's fate was sealed in a concrete slab.
Zebra went down in a spray of blood, still singing "Hakuna Matata."
Young Matthew was no match for the horny monkeys of Oz.
Xylophone music makes me gay!
Whose stupid idea was it to make a TV show and cartoon with a big, cuddly, purple T-rex?
Valour is a dying heart flaw.
Urdu at first seemed an ulikely language into which to translate the works of Nabakov.
The CEO whose one idea was the hotdog crust wished he would've established the heimlich maneuver as a hiring requirement, as unable to save him was delivery driver Ulu.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
117 queries in 0.5686 seconds