• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
While not all of the original comments or Scrineblog entries have made it home to roost quite yet, it appears the days of newscrine.com have come to a close.
Scrine.com is back in business. Still lacking a decent mobile access, but we're getting close.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
2015 ~ 167
2014 ~ 138
2013 ~ 256
2012 ~ 433
2011 ~ 940
2010 ~ 1786
2009 ~ 2631
2008 ~ 3808
2007 ~ 4502
2006 ~ 3037
2005 ~ 1188
I just received an invitation from like-minded parents to attend a group meeting to talk about our suffering now that we are unable to obsessively check our children's grades online since school is out for summer.
Look, Gina, if no one likes your new boyfriend, perhaps it's not a problem with everyone else, it may be he's just a flaming asshole and you are only one in the world who can't see it.
If Juan can look at hundreds (*cough* thousands *cough*) of porn sites and never pick up a virus, how come Mrs. Juan cannot get through a day of shopping sites without three or four and a search bar hijacker or two?
Sure, you are free to watch children's videos on your cell phone while you take a dump in the office men's room, but I'm similarly free to ridicule you on Scrine for doing so.
When those intracubicle conversations about Banana-envy run long.
Juan was delighted to learn that he could order a wide variety of female and male nipples and couplings online, but disappointed when the links led to a plumbing supply store.
Twenty years later Lucy realized that those laps around the track that her sophomore p.e. teacher punished her with were really all she needed to know about life.
Is what I hear when people talk to me about politics, office or otherwise.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2015
145 queries in 0.8812 seconds