• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
While not all of the original comments or Scrineblog entries have made it home to roost quite yet, it appears the days of newscrine.com have come to a close.
Scrine.com is back in business. Still lacking a decent mobile access, but we're getting close.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
2016 ~ 41
2015 ~ 259
2014 ~ 138
2013 ~ 256
2012 ~ 433
2011 ~ 940
2010 ~ 1786
2009 ~ 2631
2008 ~ 3808
2007 ~ 4502
2006 ~ 3037
2005 ~ 1188
Anything worth doing needs a spreadsheet, except maybe love, although even that's debatable.
I negotiated for her survival, knowing full well I would never live long enough to see the restoration.
I wanted to take you to where the creek meets the river, and show you that seculed place underneath the bridge where I keep my feelings in a crumpled up bag of chips.
In an attempt to stimulate creativity, Keith moved his desk, which is actually hardly worth mentioning, certaintly not important, and is probably the sort of thing I'm supposed to report on Twitter, if that's still a thing.
This country will never be great until we build a wall around Disney World to keep out undocumented alligators bent on the destruction of the 'mer'kan way of life.
You want more security and more profit and lower prices and more leg room and more data and more privacy and more safety and more speed and less expense and less risk and more entertainment and less reality and more choices?
Copyright @ 2005 - 2016
150 queries in 0.9900 seconds