• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
While not all of the original comments or Scrineblog entries have made it home to roost quite yet, it appears the days of newscrine.com have come to a close.
Scrine.com is back in business. Still lacking a decent mobile access, but we're getting close.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
2015 ~ 203
2014 ~ 138
2013 ~ 256
2012 ~ 433
2011 ~ 940
2010 ~ 1786
2009 ~ 2631
2008 ~ 3808
2007 ~ 4502
2006 ~ 3037
2005 ~ 1188
I'm not sure why I'm still so pleased by my petite cyber footprint.
Why must I sign in? Where do I begin? I would've known he was a shark if I could've seen his fins.
I like to think Trent Reznor wrote that one for me.
Close, but not too close; like the double yellow lines on the highway, but are we going in the same direction? Hard to say.
Sure 'cement' rhymes better with government than 'asphalt'. But still, I'm sad.
After careful soul searching, Joseph concluded that he needed either a huge dose of good news or else a mommy to make things all better.
Riddle me this: if I have a free bag of intact walnuts and a neighbor who regularly parks in handicapped but I know Is Not, I get to righteously shell the car once darkness falls, as long as I scream "incoming! while doing so, right? Right?
Every once in a while I experience a true wtf moment that stops me in my tracks listening to random play in the Amazing Scrine Music Library archives; today's moment was brought to me by Willie Nelson singing "The Harder They Come."
Look, I know that it's government work, and because it's government work you need three rounds of interviews and a written test, but this job literally, literally! has my name written all over it, so could you please just skip all of that other stuff and hire me already?
All that glitters... is probably just heat distortion and the effect of drought-induced dehydration.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2015
147 queries in 1.8879 seconds